**This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Act Early
- Get Developmental Milestone checklists, access to a FREE APP to track your child’s milestones, and get resources/ideas to help further your child’s development and learning!
- South Dakota Parental Rights and Procedural Safeguards (available in multiple languages)
- This document contains the rights afforded to parents of children in need of special education or special education and related services.
- Head Start Center for Inclusion
- Our overarching goal is to increase the competence, confidence, and effectiveness of personnel in Head Start programs to include children with disabilities. Look here for training materials, tools for teachers and coordinators, as well as other resources.
- SD Parent Connection
- South Dakota Parent Connection, Inc. (SDPC) was founded to provide training and information to parents and families caring for individuals with disabilities.